Skip to main content

Love What You Do Pizza Boxes

I am so excited for my Stamp Camp on Friday night because I finally get to share these adorable mini pizza boxes with my customers! I truly think they will love them as much as I do. I don't even think these boxes would be any better if there actually WERE pizza in them. And that's saying a lot because... well I love pizza.

I have wanted to do a mini pizza box project for a while now, and I finally put some in my last order so I could get crafting with them. I am obsessed!

What's funny is that I used my favorite color combination that I posted in my last blog again. The colors are Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, and Tranquil Tide. They go so well together!

I used items from the Share What You Love Suite to put together a cohesive project. The Love What You Do stamp set offers multiple sentiments and images that are perfect for creating a pack of notecards that appear cohesive. The only stamp that is outside of the suite is the "Just for you" stamp on the front of the box. This is from Nature's Poem.

Here are some pictures! Enjoy!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy GALentine's Day!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and my first ever Valentine's Day Stamp Camp is coming up this Friday! I'm so excited for my first stamp camp of the year. I can't wait to show you the rest of the cards we'll have made. I will be posting them after class! This is just a sneak peak. 😉 While it's fun to give your significant other a card and maybe a small gift for Valentine's Day, I also love celebrating friendships around this time of year. Valentine's Day is for celebrating everyone you love, so why not send a card to a friend???  This card was made using products from the All My Love Suite which is in the new Occasions Catalog and my NEW Stamparatus! I'm so happy I finally got one!  The flowers and foliage in this card are so much easier to stamp using the Stamparatus. Being able to have everything aligned so you know you will have a perfect product every time is simply amazing- especially for a perfectionist like me! He...

Forever Lovely Birthday

I know a lot of people who have February birthdays, so be prepared for lots of fun birthday cards over the next month! This is just the first of many! Don't get me wrong, I love prepping for my classes and creating cards that everybody is going to enjoy making and giving to the people they love. But sometimes I feel like I don't use half of my supplies because I can't use them all during my classes! I really enjoyed making this more intricate, super fun card for a person I know whose personality fits this card perfectly! Just full of light and beauty! I loved the feeling of making a card specifically for a special person in my life. Because I have like four shoe drawers full of cards, I always just end up picking one out when an occasion comes up. This year I want to make more personalized cards for the people I love! Here is the card! Isn't it so fun?? Here are some details of the card. I used some extra pieces I had from my Stamp Camp that was a week ago and...

Current Favorites

It's been almost a month since I've made a blog post, so let me tell you about my new favorite color combo. I have been using variations of this combination of colors in all of my projects for the last like week, and I didn't even notice it until now! I also am still very obsessed with the Nature's Poem Suite as you can probably tell. The images and sentiments in the stamp set are versatile enough that I find I am using them on many of the cards I have made lately. I also went camping with my boyfriend the weekend after the 4th of July, so that inspired me as well. Nature is always my go-to source for inspiration! The colors are: Crumb Cake Mint Macaron Petal Pink Grapefruit Grove Here are all of the projects that I've made using these colors. Grapefruit Grove and Crumb Cake Petal pink, mint macaron, and some Nature's Poem DSP I hope you've enjoyed checking out a few of my projects using some of my current favorite colors and go-...